Tricia Batoha, President
- Tricia Batoha is a highly experienced moderator and facilitator with an exceptional record of success defining, innovating, and executing market research initiatives and translating insights into strategic opportunities for global companies across diverse industries.
- Tricia is a proven trusted business partner who is highly attuned to current and emerging customer and business needs. She is known for forging collaborative, cross-functional relationships to drive transformative change and growth. With an innate sense of curiosity, Tricia excels at distilling large amounts of data into relevant and actionable insights that optimize executive decision making and strengthen brand, marketing, sales, design, and product initiatives.
- Having been on the client side for much of her career, she understands firsthand the challenges organizations face and the pressures to deliver. Prior to joining BRG, Tricia worked as VP of Insights at Stellantis (formerly FCA/Chrysler) where she was selected as Automotive News Rising Star and made positive impacts on numerous designs, features and services. Through her insights, she has lifted multiple businesses from bottom to top in J.D. Power ratings, including BCBSM and Chrysler.
- Tricia enjoys helping others see the joy and potential in working in research and serves on the board, mentors and guest lectures at MSU Broad Master’s of Market Research program. She also loves to explore the world with her husband and kids, spend time outdoors and hang out with her pup.
Jeannette Saquet, Ph D/Founder, Sr. Advisor
- Over 20 years experience in marketing, public opinion and business research, and education
- National reputation facilitating groups for decision-making, training, leadership development and market research purposes using innovative methods
- Ph.D. and M.A. in Sociology/Anthropology with emphasis in Applied Research from Northeastern University and B.A. in Sociology from George Washington University
- Prior to establishing BRG, Dr. Saquet was Research Manager at AT&T, Director of Research at the Sandy Corporation, Vice President at Yee/Minard & Associates and Senior Research Executive at Wirthlin Worldwide
- Leadership Oakland graduate and continuing involvement on Board of Directors, developing leadership development retreats, redesigning curriculum and alumni retention programs
- Appointed to review panel for the U. S. Department of Education’s prestigious Jacob K. Javits graduate fellowship program; Social Science Section chair
- Member Board of Directors of A Vision for Clean Water
- Co-founder and Facilitator of Metro Film Lovers (since 1993) and Michigan Opera Theatre volunteer
Randy Wheeler, Senior Research Executive/Moderator
- Randy has conducted nearly 2,000 focus group in addition to hundreds of in-depth interviews and dozens of online bulletin boards
- Nearly 30 years of hands-on market research experience, specializing in qualitative research design and implementation
- Served as staff moderator for a number of large research firms, including GfK, HarrisInteractive, Wirthlin Worldwide and Opinion Research Corporation
- B.A., History; San Diego State University and M.A., International Relations; University of Southern California
- Active member of the Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA) and served as treasurer of the Detroit Chapter (now defunct)
- Randy is active in church affairs, holding elective and volunteer positions in music and other ministries
Brittany Mallory, Analyst
- Brittany provides analytical and reporting support on qualitative and quantitative studies
- Over 10 years of qualitative and quantitative market research experience focused on studies involving brand identity, advertising, pricing and customer satisfaction
- B.A., Psychology; University of Michigan
- Prior to joining BRG, Brittany was Research Analyst at MORPACE and Research Assistant in the Psychology department at the University of Michigan
Other Professional Staff
Combined, our statisticians, analysts and other staff have over 100 years of hands-on market research experience with organizations across a diverse range of industries.